This is NOT an event - We are seeking candidates for this crucial job opportunity closing on May 28th- FLEXIBLE - EVENT OUTREACH - HYBRID OPTION - SoCalifornia Area ONLY!
**Seeking an Account Consultant Contractor: Temporary with Full-time potential availability. Support local community members by supporting them with education and healthcare enrollment options!
- Assist the Field Service Account Executive with facilitating meetings, benefit products, education, persuasive retention, and servicing of Federal government agencies during open season.
- Attends open season training, pre-open season events, health fairs, and agency service visits, facilitates open season pre-retirement seminars
- Ideally, travel throughout all counties - San Diego, Riverside, and Imperial to grow enrollment at assigned Federal agencies.
- Provides marketing information to current and potential enrollees to highlight and explain benefit rates, enhancements, and changes
- Assigned administrative duties as required/needed
- Responds to inquiries from members, potential members, and HR staff within the various Federal agencies at events
- Business casual attire but no jeans or sneakers
- FEP BCBS or FEDVIP member preferred but not required
- Works up to 40 hours per week, no overtime, but may rarely include some weekends
- Very competitive pay
- Mileage/travel reimbursement
- Required lifting up to 25 pounds - Background check and resume required
If you are interested in submitting your profile for consideration, click RSVP so you may get instructions on how to complete a full application. Expect instructions via email by EOD 5.28.23