CALLING ALL FOREIGN-BORN MILITARY SPOUSES!
Join Blue Star Careers and our special GUEST cohost supporting professional employment for Foreign Born Military Spouses. We are leading a virtual career event Thursday, April 6th, at 1 PM ET/10 AM PT.
Enjoy interactive breakout rooms with subject matter experts from your home. Discussions will be facilitated by recruiters who are subject matter experts in employment options for Foreign-Born Professionals. They will share tips and tools to help Military Spouses gain a competitive career edge.
RISE Breakout Sessions Include:
- Career Pathways for Foreign professionals, including fellowships, Upwardly Global)
- Licensing and evaluation -requirements for foreign military spouses (MSEP)
- Work Status and legal requirements to consider (Lawyer for legal questions)
- Financial literacy for everyone (Tom Owiti)
- All breakout sessions include fantastic networking opportunities!
You can get all the exclusive Blue Star Perk when you register!
**One lucky attendee will be entered to claim one $50 gift card to Door Dash! #Yummy LUNCH on us!
Let’s do this! RISE to new heights in your career search by joining us!
For additional support or questions, contact:
Lydiah Owiti - JPMC Financial Wellness DEPLOY Fellow
RISE is Powered by